Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Farose late weekend nites and early morning parks
View Single Post
Old 1st June 2005, 10:36 PM
josh4u

Talking Farose late weekend nites and early morning parks

An experience not to be missed

Went there on a friday nite after DJ and all others closed. I think gays from all over town were heading to this place after 2am. Or at least all young/young at hart /drunk and most importantly horny one's!

Not for the fainted at hearts -donot expect lots of service or comfort.
Line up outside - than undress(inside)- butt naked- or keep on ur underwear for a short time only. (u can also buy sexy underwear from the counter)

The space between your locker and the oposite one is about 40 cms. So its a bid tight. Its packed and piping hot. Take a shower if the water is working and walk up. And then you see the difference with other places -at no hour anywhere is it packed with boys as it is here.. Its totally overloaded with boys boys boys and more boys. standing everywhere- at the stairs near the rooms - tons of them-95% totally sexy and beautifull.

Its stricktly no underwear in one sextion -they make u take it off. Including the dance area. Go there- and just watch fist. This is different from shirtless dance in other places. Buttlovers? You can just drewl here. They even have a DJ downthere. Sex is going on everywhere in pairs/3 somes and bigger groups all over the place. There are also 2 or 3 darkroom where suckers just sit an d wait .... and fatboys linger in the corner for any action they can grab. They even have food on the roof. The place is a mess. No paint on the walls, drinks and cum on all the floors make it slippery- its a deadtrap when there would be a fire- God forbid-

Extremelyfew farangs-and most boys are between 20 and 25. I would saybetween 300 and 500 bodies around 4-5 am in the morning making out and having fun. Its a blast (except for the neigbours- imagine a disco/sauna with hundreds of sceaming boys going on at 4 am next to your bedroom

I left around 5 or so it was still going on. Needed some fresh air so decided to check out the parks - early mornings headed first for the small park near SCB plaza.(near Central Plaza) Normally would not dream to drive in that direction but now it was a breaze. Slow at first- just a few old men doing exersise. Than I saw a few cute ones lurking - still sweating after there workout I guess. I just watched and saw them jerk and suck a bid . Nothing special. So I decided to drive on to Lumpini. Has some breakfast first and took a strool in the park. Dono when it opens but it surley was- and lots of people already. And for sure action was going on also- One teen eyed me - beautifull body - tall - dark we made out somewhere near one of the toilets. Some other boy joined in also. Not bad at all.

So who said Bangkok is dead after 2am
Quote |