Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - At the Bijou
Thread: At the Bijou
View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2005, 07:33 AM
TravelinBi    Online Now 
Cruiser

Friday

I don’t have too many opportunities to play in Chicago so I called in sick. I had been constantly thinking about the previous day and was determined to find someone to fuck me today, so I decided to skip the butt plug. Instead I spent the morning giving myself a couple of enemas and making sure I was well douched. I touched up my shave job and crammed my bald cock and balls into a steel cock ring. I dressed, loaded my pockets as usual and set off a little after noon.

I didn’t spend much time in the main theater. As soon as my eyes adjusted to the darkness I went upstairs to search for cock. As usual, guys were hanging out in the various passageways, mostly along “Bijou Boulevard�. Several had nice packages and a couple had apparent hard-ons. I made sure I was very obvious checking each out. I made eye contact, dropped my eyes to the crotch, pointedly licked my lips and made eye contact again. I got a couple of interested smiles but no one indicated any great interest yet. One guy was massaging his bulge through his pants and I stopped at his side. I slipped my hand under his and cupped him, gave him a little squeeze. He dropped his hand so I traced the length of his cock through his pants. “Want a blow job?� I asked. “Not yet, maybe latter.� he replied. “OK, I’ll be around.� I moved on.

Several guys were loitering near the top of the circular staircase so I thought I’d take potluck. I opened the door to the end booth of “The Meat Market�, glanced around, licked my lips, went in and closed the door behind me. (I intentionally use the end booth. Most of the center booths have three glory holes, one in each wall. I’ve found that two are all I can competently attend to.) I pushed the little plastic stool out of the way and knelt on the floor. It didn’t take long for the door to the next booth to open and close. I put my finger on the bottom edge of the hole to make my intent clear and was rewarded by a hard dick being pushed through. I went to work immediately, licking at the head and shaft. When it was nice and slippery I circled the shaft with my finger and thumb and took the head between my lips. I slowly stroked the shaft while tonguing the cock head. I lapped and circled the meat with my tongue until I felt the cock start to hump at my mouth. I dropped my hand and took as much of the cock into my mouth as I could. I bobbed my head up and down on the hard cock several times, the cock began to pull back through the hole and thrust back at me so I pressed my mouth against the glory hole, kept my lips compressed around the cock and let him fuck at my mouth. It only took a couple of minutes before I was rewarded with my first load of the day. I swallowed as he squirted in my mouth. I kept my lips puckered around the cock until it was pulled from my mouth and the glory hole. There was some scuffling around in the booth and his finger appeared at the hole. I ignored it and soon the door opened and closed with his exit.

Within seconds the door opened and closed again. This time there was no hesitation by my neighbor and a long thin cock poked through the glory hole. He pressed himself against the wall so that his balls came through the hole too. I was pleasantly surprised to see a metal cock ring encircled his package. Occasionally I licked and sucked his balls as I worked on his long cock. The quickness that he used in shoving his cock through the hole belied his passiveness. He almost never moved as I sucked him. Even when he came and the spunk was spaying into my mouth he held pretty still. As soon as he unloaded he withdrew from the hole and left the booth.

The door opened and closed as he left the booth and I settled back to wait for my next cock. In a few seconds I noticed a finger tracing the curve of the hole, he must have slipped in as the last guy left. I ignored the finger and soon it disappeared. I immediately replaced it with mine. I heard my new neighbor fumble with his pants and soon a respectable semi hard cock was poking through the glory hole. I went to work on him, got him good and hard and was soon rewarded with my third hot load of the afternoon. After he came he tried to entice me again but I ignored him. He gave up after a short time and left the booth.

I decided to take a break and went downstairs for a bottle of water. It suddenly occurred to me that all of the men had used the same booth and none had used the booth adjoining the back wall of the one I was in. Curious. I sat in the main theater watching the flick while I drank the water and idly stroked my cock. As soon as the water was gone I headed back upstairs.

I cruised around and soon fixated on a tall thin black lad with a nice bulge in his pants. I eased over to him, looked at his crotch, licked my lips and looked up to make eye contact. He gave me a shy smile. Not one for subtlety, I reached out, grabbed a handful of cock and balls and said, “I want to suck your cock.� He nodded and I sank to my knees in front of him. I wanted to do him right there in the hallway while the others watched. He pushed my hand away when I reached for his zipper and pointed “No! In there.� I followed him into the nearest booth. I was disappointed he didn’t want to put on a show for the others but I still wanted his cock. As soon as he closed the door I dropped to my knees, unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his pants, unzipped his fly and tugged his pants and underwear down to his knees. When his clothes came down a long fat cock popped free. It wasn’t the fabled massive monster that some black men sport but it nonetheless impressed me. I especially loved the web of thick dark veins and his thick patch of black curly hair. I started working his meat with him holding my head and steering my mouth around his cock and balls. We paused only long enough for him to scramble out of his pants. While I sucked him I managed to get my own shirt and pants open. I used one hand on him and one hand to squeeze and pull at my own nipples, cock and balls while I sucked and stroked him. He would occasionally bend over enough to reach down and give my nipple a twist. Each time he did I felt the heat rise in my ass and I would moan around the thick black meat in my mouth. I worked on him a long time as he steered me around as he saw fit. Finally he lodged his thick black fuck-rod firmly in my mouth and began to hump at my face. The next time he reached down and twisted a nipple I let his cock slip from my mouth, “I want you to fuck me.� He looked momentarily surprised, then damn him, he laughed, “Ain’t happenin’, grandpa.� (Grandpa! I’m not that old!) “Just finish your fuckin’ job.� Obediently I took his cock back into my mouth. He immediately resumed his rhythmic mouth fucking. Soon he had both hands holding my head still as he fucked in and out of my mouth. I struggled to keep from gagging each time his long thick cock banged at my throat. I fought to keep my hand and lips clamped to his hard black meat as he fucked my face. He gradually picked up the pace until he was hammering at my face. Suddenly he groaned, pulled out of my mouth, grabbed a handful of hair, yanked my head back, took hold of his own slick black cock and jacked off all over my head and chest. When he let go of my hair I sank back on my heels and looked up at him. His spunk was all over my face, beard, and chest and in my hair. He wiped the spit and cum from his cock with his hand and wiped his hand in my hair. “Clean yourself up, you old slut, you’re a fuckin’ mess.� As he dressed I dutifully scooped the globs of cum from my face and chest and lapped it from my fingers. He watched until I had swallowed the last of his cum then left the booth. He left the door hanging open with me kneeling in the booth, half undressed, hair smeared with spit and cum and wishing he had pumped that load up my ass. He’s right, I am a slut. I felt debased and used but I loved it! I scrambled to my feet, arranged my clothes and tried to wipe the cum and spit out of my hair. I took a deep breath and set off in search of more cock. I still needed to get fucked.
Quote |