Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - At the Bijou
Thread: At the Bijou
View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2005, 02:15 PM
TravelinBi    Online Now 
Cruiser

Friday - End

As I cruised near the “Mineshaft� a muscular crew cut guy was leaning against the wall stroking the hard curved cock that jutted from his pants. As I passed near him he said, “Hey, you want to fuck?� I smiled at him and nodded yes. At last! Not only did I want to fuck, I was frantic to be fucked! I wanted to be impaled by hard cock! I wanted to be mercilessly plowed! I wanted to lie flat on my face and squirm under him while he raped my ass! He led me to the large booth that’s one of a pair that backs against the “Grease Pit�. As soon as he was in the booth he peeled off his pants. He was a blond, crew cut gym rat with a hard cock that curved upward. I could feel the heat building in my ass in anticipation of having that curved meat in me. I started dig in my pockets for a condom and lube and he said, “Are you hard? Are you ready to fuck me?� “No, no, no!!! I want you to fuck me!� Then through the glory hole to the adjoining booth, “Psst, hey fellas, can I come in too?� I looked at Mister Crew-cut and shrugged, he shrugged in reply so I said, “OK, come on in.� I opened the door and a chubby Hispanic slipped in, Mister Crew-cut yanked on his pants and bolted (Shit! Spoil sport!). As the door closed behind him the Hispanic guy said, “Hi, I’m T*.� “What do you want to do, T*?� “Do you 69?� “You bet!� “I like to do it naked.� “OK.� We both stripped and I lay down on my back on the bench. The bench was too short for me to stretch out so my knees were up, but so was my cock. T* positioned himself with his knees on both sides of my head. Lowered himself and took my cock into his mouth. He was already hard too and he poked his hard cock into my mouth. His cock was a little short, maybe five and a half inches but nice and fat, perfect for sucking. We worked each other for a short time and he began to finger my ass. I thought I might get fucked after all and started to buck back each time he pressed a finger against my ass hole. It was the best of all worlds for me! Each time I rocked my ass against his finger it slipped in a little deeper, my cock fucked into his sucking mouth and he fucked into my mouth. It felt like he had worked up to using a couple of fingers to probe my ass so I decided to work a finger or two into him. We continued to suck and finger each other for several minutes. I had worked up to getting one finger up to the first knuckle when he suddenly stopped and pulled his cock out of my mouth. He looked back at me “Will you suck my ass?� “Sure.� “Really, OK!� He rose up and scrambled around so his ass hole was positioned right above my mouth. He reached back with both hands, spread his cheeks and lowered his brown hole right onto my mouth. Bull’s-eye! My tongue was already out and poked at his tight hole. He stroked my cock with his hand as I licked and tongue fucked his ass hole. T* pulled my knees toward his chest; I helped as much as I could and managed to get curled up enough so that he could get my cock in his mouth and his fingers in my ass. He worked my cock and ass for a few minutes while I continued to tongue fuck him but I couldn’t hold the position and my ass sank back to the bench. T* remained seated on my face, he squirmed and stroked his cock and my cock while I tongued him. T* produced a large jar of Vaseline. “Here, use some on my ass.� I took a glob, he took a glob and we settled back into the 69 position. I smeared the glob on his ass hole and worked it in with a finger, then two as I sucked on T*’s cock. I felt him smear the Vaseline on me and begin to work it in as he sucked away on my cock. As I finger fucked him with two fingers, he was really working my ass. T* was lying flat on me and seriously fucking in and out of my mouth now, all I had to do was keep my lips firmly pressed around the stubby fat meat. He had my ass spread with both hands and had at least two fingers on each hand probing into me. I wanted to ask him to fuck me for real but my mouth was full of cock. We kept at it for a very long time, T* banging away at my mouth and forcing more of his fingers (it eventually felt like his whole hand) deeper into my ass. (I don’t know how much of his hand he got in, but my ass was sore for days.) I got hotter and hotter until I couldn’t stand it any longer and finally exploded into his mouth. And right on cue his cock erupted in my mouth. And erupted is the right term! The cum spewed from his cock and flooded my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but it ran out of my mouth and trailed down my face to puddle on the bench on both sides of my head. And he kept cumming! And he kept humping as he came so that the cum literally splashed over me. It was a truly magnificent load!!! When he finally stopped cumming T* rolled off me and I sat up. My face and beard were absolutely soaked with the overflow. I had to wipe the cum from my eyes to gaze at him in awe. I didn’t know one guy could cum that much. I sat savoring what had just happened as T*‘s cum dripped onto my chest. T* dressed while I salvaged as much of his cum as I could without actually licking it from the bench (even I have limits). “Will you be back Sunday?� he asked. “No, I have to work.� “OK, well maybe we can meet again sometime.� T* was dressed now and slipped out the door. I rested a few seconds before dressing and leaving the booth.

I was exhausted and my ass was too sore for any fucking now so I left. As I walked home I could feel the heat in my ass with each step and with each step I thought of T*. I hope he’s there the next time I can get away and I hope he’ll fuck my ass then. Maybe I’ll beg. After all, I am a slut.
Quote |