Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - sex in car - someone saw
View Single Post
Old 8th June 2005, 12:01 AM
dcfan
Cruiser

sex in car - someone saw

California--

Maybe I am just being paranoid and you guys will laugh at me, but I was getting carried away (oral sex) in the car late one night and someone saw us and took out his cell phone and presumably called the police. If he gave them my license plate, would this result in some kind of claim being filed against me, or is this the kind of thing the police would just say "ah, we'll look into it" and not doing anything about. It was in Los Angeles.

Normally, I wouldn't be so paranoid, but it so happens that I am already awaiting trial for lewd conduct for an incident which, ironically I am NOT guilty for. Just as I was starting to receive reassurance that my case will go well, I -- yes, stupidly -- did this and so the scenario I imagine is this. Police receive complaint. Police note my license # from complaining guy and trace it to my name. Police see that I am already charged with lewd conduct (trial hasn't happened yet) and add this to my record or whatever. At the trial they say, ah ha! I see you were also seen having sex in your car one night. You are obviously an incorrigible repeat offender and must receive the maximum penalty of the law.

Could any of that really happen?
Quote |