Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fucking / Sucking Statistics
View Single Post
Old 9th June 2005, 07:55 AM
KINGR
Cruiser

Talking

I didn't really get into this until I was middle age so I missed out on a lot. I'm trying to catch up tho. Not as easy for an older guy to attract someone so It is kind of "Hit or Miss". First butt-fuck was with a young guy I picked up and took home. We exchanged sucks then he forced me to lie down on my stomach and he began entering my ass. I thought "Oh No" but as he got all the way in and began working it , I started to mellow out. I swear that I felt his come inside me when he shot and it was the best I had ever experienced. Since then I have been fucked by 15 or so and sucked too many to count. Next time you see an old guy go into an ABS booth, give him a try. I may not look like an athlete but I do have the enthusiasm and will go all the way with you,,,,,