Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - sex in car - someone saw
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2005, 06:00 AM
bayshorebottom
Cruiser

I'm surprised.

Wow. I'm surprised at some of the comments related to this post.

Clearly, if our friend could undo his action, he would ... he didn't ask if his actions were smart, he asked for advice on how to deal with the results. (I think ... maybe I should re-read his original post).

And to add to his worries someone mentions the threat of BLACKMAIL? (ScruffyCub, I'm surprised ... although maybe it was tongue-in-cheek and I'm just extra dim-witted this morning) Blackmail is SUCH a remote a possibility, don't you think? Hmmm maybe a telephoto cellphone? (not) But how would they know who to mail the pics to?

Anyway ... this is a Cruisingforsex board that ADVERTISES films of sex in the park, in cars, in T-rooms ... ease up on the guy, he's probably about to wet his pants anyway (<-- NOT in a good way).

P.S. I once had a guy threaten to blackmail me ... I simply told him that if I ever heard from him again that I would have him killed. Funny, I never heard from him again.
Quote |