Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - sex in car - someone saw
View Single Post
Old 10th June 2005, 01:44 PM
SamAdams
Cruiser

I'm the one who mentioned blackmail....somewhat tongue in cheek, but not entirely. A picture of him with a cock in his mouth and a picture of his car with the license plate clearly visible and you have a perfect set up (read his other post. He is scared shitless his employer and others will find out, but still continues). Don't know about California, but in some states anyone can get registration info for a small fee.

Here in Indiana a while back, a neighborhood group got tired of the johns comming to their street looking for hookers. Started taking pictures and mailing them to the home address. If the wife got the mail first, there was a lot of 'splaining to do (as Ricky Ricardo would say).

I'm not passing judgement. Hell I used to prowl the tea rooms and ABS. But I wised up.

Time for me to go back to lurking.
Quote |