Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - For Ninja Sir.....saunas in KL
View Single Post
Old 11th June 2005, 07:40 PM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer
A Caution

Dear Ninja,
I should be careful about doing that...not that there are that many drivers who fit the profile. The simple reason is that if you...*to put it delicately*... proposed any non-travel-related activity, you could end up being driven straight to the nearest police station. Many of those who did fit your preferences, if such could be found at all, could very well be extremely religious persons and anti-people like us.

Tao

PS : An Afterthought

I really don't like having to issue warnings like these as they make me sound terribly negative about my own country. I am not. I do believe that Malaysia is a beautiful place and actually quite safe for gay men if you know how to be discrete...and what to avoid. So, should I just shut up and let potential visitors take their chances?