Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - For Ninja Sir.....saunas in KL
View Single Post
Old 12th June 2005, 02:16 AM
zippo
Cruiser

Steamwork

I was just at Taman Megah area and decided to have a look at this place. There are no signs that say the place is steamwork. But I didi see a orange painted building what dreamorph described. Its right across the futsal building and the shop downstairs is a video shop. Pity I won't go in that place because too many people around that area knows me! If its just one floor, then I think that place might be a bit too small.
Ninja..... I just have to take back my words re massage in KL. I just got a massage at Amandjari which is at Damansara Perdana. The place is exactly setup like one of those gay massage in Bangkok. The boys come out and let you select. Yhere were about 11boys to choose and I got a thai boy!!! Nice body and cute too..he he. I chose the Amandjari special which cost rm88. Massage was done in the nude for 30mins and 30mins body to body massage another 30mins. The boy just love my finger up his asshole! Well, now at least I got a place to release! Unfortunately this place is in a new housing area and would be difficult to find. But surprisingly the boy told me that they have quite a good number of customers everyday. Perhaps, its the only "nice massage place" in PJ area.
Quote |