Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - For Ninja Sir.....saunas in KL
View Single Post
Old 13th June 2005, 01:59 AM
zippo
Cruiser

Amandjari

There's no LRT to that area and I am not sure about buses going there. Getting there by taxi should be no problem. Just use the LDP way to One Utama (shopping mall) but go straight until there's a sign that says uturn to PJ. Turn into that road and make a left turn (there's a sign to Damansara Perdana). Go straight until u past some condos (service apt) and make a left turn when u see some shops. Amandjari is at 8/3b and its next door to a toto shop. I hate to say, but getting a taxi back might be a problem.
According to the thai boy, there's a malay boy working there and also one from Myanmar, Indonesian and local and China chinese. Infact there are 2 thais working there. BTW the thai boy who gave me massage has left for Singapore today to work there for 2 weeks before heading back to Lampang. He says he will be back again.
They have a variety of massage to choose from. The cheapest being only RM35 for 1hr. I got the RM88 because of the body to body nude massage!! According to the boy in charge (yes a young guy and cute too), just a tip 20-30rm will do. I gave the masseur rm60 and got a "wai" and kop khun krap when I left the place (typical of thai courtesy). Will try the other boys this
weekend.
Quote |