Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fucking / Sucking Statistics
View Single Post
Old 13th June 2005, 10:45 AM
mikehunt4U2use
Cruiser

You want stats

I got my start with a bang, gang bang I mean. My first blow job and fuck wsa when I was 15 and was gang raped by a neighbor and 8 of his friends and I LOVED IT. I am now 42 and haven't slowed down too much just more discreet,cautious and always safe now. I guess I have been fucked(my favorite activity) by at least 5000 different guys not including a GB every 3mo with at least 6 guys over that same time period is another 4800. I have fucked only 3 guys in that same time, but have sucked and eaten at least 20,000 cocks and loads over the same time. I have been double fucked (two cocks in my ass) at least 200 times and have had 3 cocks in me 150 of those times. I have been FF only about 10 times but loved it too. I guess I have been sucked at least 20000+ times as well.

The most numbers of loads taken in my mouth is three at one time. In one session was 24. The most loads taken in my ass is two at the same time and in one session 14. All of these single day numbers occured at a football camp w/200 guys where I was just an equipment manager( I did know how to manage the boys equipment) I somehow pissed off several guys and they took it out in me. I would call it a rape but I enjoyed it too much and I was only 16. This happened 5 different times, each about 2 hours and over 7 days.

All of this was pre AIDS and of course BB.I would love the same kind of scene but today with AIDS it just wouldn't be the same. I loved the feeling of all of those loads inside of me and oozing and dripping out of my used hole. My nickname was porcipine because if I had as many dicks sticking out of me as I had in me I would surely look like one.

Over the past 15 yr I have remained DD free and only have played safe get tested to stay that way. I still love and do the GB. Check back next year.
Quote |