Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - theatre action
Thread: theatre action
View Single Post
Old 13th June 2005, 09:11 PM
josh4u

checked out the state oposite sukhumvitr 111.
Sorry to say there was no cruising whatsover
Went there late afternoon on a weekday and only some guys watching the movie- no action. Nice private stalls evething surprising clean. I think its just a family theater.

Will check it again at some later hour on a weekend- as it has potential enough. Whole area is a workingclass dump mixed with bus depot and very close to Big C Samrong as Icon already wrote-so lots of crowds in that area. Checked out Samrong and sure enough lots of hungry boys cruising the toilet-schools just finished- but they looked like me as underage in their uniforms so I just left.

Connection from on nut is also not that bad - takes u about half hour in bad traffic- just one straight line- theway back u can connect to tollway very quickly.

Any others Icon? any place but prefer not the other side of the river - I can do research all over town
Quote |