Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fucking / Sucking Statistics
View Single Post
Old 13th June 2005, 11:51 PM
A Guy
Cruiser

have fucked 3 guys been fucked about 70 times by 30 guys or so sucked 6 guys in Key West 3 of them right on the street to complete 27 guys that day and my record sucking in one sitting(kneeling)was when I stopped counting at 12 in a row there where about 20 that night. I broke that record one night at a bar in Atlanta by blowing 33 different guys in the bar then got picked up on my way back to the truck by #34 who took me back to his friend's house and fucked me really good. very few loads in the mouth as I love it hitting my face and acidentally letting other guys see it. I laid in bed one night counting all the guys I could remember and got to 300 before going to sleep so at least 300 have had me...of course that was before my last trip to Atlanta and not counting the guys I blow outside the gay bar here in Valdosta GA or all the guys since that night. Average 3 a week and been at it for 17 years the last 5 years most active so the number is likely in the 700s.