Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - College Dorm fun ???
View Single Post
Old 15th June 2005, 01:35 PM
tevaboi
Cruiser

The only college dorms I have lived in have been at the Univ. of Minnesota (BS), Stanford Univ in California (MS), and Oregon State Univ. (PhD) Although I found minor differences in dorm life, I found many things to be the same.

First, some dorms have gang showers for an entire floor instead of semi-private baths shared by two to four rooms. The gang showers sound stimulating, but I rarely saw more than one other guy in them at any one time. The semi-private bathrooms are essentially private since nobody will go in when somebody else is using it.

I would check out the schedules of the cute guys I wanted to see naked and I would make sure I just happened to be in the bathroom shortly after they went in for a shower. When I timed it just right, they would just be undressed and stepping into the shower. I would wait for them to come out so I could watch them dry off.

One time I took an off campus boyfriend of mine into the gang shower at 4AM one morning (after a night of bar hopping) and we had sex in the shower. I was counting on the fact that nobody would come in and we were lucky that nobody came in while I was fucking him under the shower. I knew some straight guys who had done this with their girlfriends and had gotten caught, but nobody objected to them doing it, so I wasn't too worried. Most of the guys on my floor were cool about me being gay.

The bathrooms never have cameras inside them (for privacy reasons) but they always have security cams just outside the door. So if you are not a resident, you might have some explaining to do why you went in and came out an hour later if the security tape was ever viewed.
Quote |