Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - confused here
Thread: confused here
View Single Post
Old 18th June 2005, 05:46 PM
sexyjt
Cruiser

confused here

hey guys..i nedd help.recently went on a trip with a long time friend of mine (straight guy). Anyway we shared the house for bout a week. late in the week my buddy went to get a couple of beers but right before he left i asked if he had any razors to shave. He said grab em from his bag as he walked out. I checked his bag but could not find them so i ended up dumping the all the contents. Came to find a couple of g strings and jocks. No major thing but it did turn me on since in totally into underwear. As everything came out of his bag a plactic bag fell from the bottom. In it where 2 huge dildos. I got fucking excited cause the thought of him and me has always crossed my mind. i Knew he was gonna be gonne for about 15 minutes or so so i took the opportunity to fuck my sellf with one of them fantasizing bout him. Im not sure how to approach him bout it. i dont wanna fucked a long time friendship as i myself am straight acting( im assuming he is too). Any advice??????????
Quote |