Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - best cum facial stories
View Single Post
Old 18th June 2005, 11:04 PM
cumcurious
Cruiser

At my previous house I met a guy down at the end of my street who I'd hang out with occasionally. I won't bore you with too many details, but eventually we started watching videos and jacking off at his place regularly, which quickly turned into jacking each other off. One time I was sitting on the couch, he was standing in front of me, and I stroked him until he came all over my neck and chest. That was the first time I had a guy cum on me. It was so exciting feeling that warm cum spraying all over me, then rubbing it all over myself as I came. After that, we sort of settled into a routine of him cumming on my chest every time.

We had talked about our fantasies occasionally, and he knew that I had a thing for facials... One day I was kneeling in front of him, licking his balls while I stroked him - enjoying the view of his hard cock right above my face. I could tell he was getting close; he was pumping his hips and breathing really hard. When he warned me that he was going to cum and I stayed right there with my face in front of his cock, he asked me if I'd like him to cum on my face. I said yes, and he grabbed his cock and started pumping it really hard. Damn, that was an exciting feeling... seeing my friend standing over me frantically stroking himself, and knowing that I was soon going to see and feel his cum shooting all over me. And, that's exactly what happend... he totally covered my face with warm cum.

We've done this a few times now, but unfortunately I now live a few towns away and he now has a roommate. So, it's rare for us to get a chance to meet up. Now I mostly just fantasize about getting or giving a big facial.
Quote |