Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - best cum facial stories
View Single Post
Old 19th June 2005, 08:45 AM
hot4cockd
Cruiser

Just last night

Just last night I was at the theater looking to suck and get fucked. It was slow, but finally hooked up with a black dude I have done before. Really nice cock, long, slender, and he loves me to take his cock all the way down and deep throat him. So we are enjoying this and I can tell he is close. He gets really into it as he is about ready to cum.

He likes to cum while he is deep in my throat and I try to oblige some, but I like to taste it as well. So normally I let him shoot a couple squirts deep down my throat and then back off. I did it this time and didn't get any taste, so I wonder if he came or not. I thought maybe I missed judge so I go all way off rub the cock head against my bearded cheek and go back down.

I suck a few more minutes and notice he is getting soft. So I lift off and ask, "Did you cum?" He said, "Oh, yeah baby." with a sigh.

Well I just figured I missed getting a taste of him. I was a bit bummed, but knew he had a good time which was more important.

I continue going from room to room for the the evening. It was still slow. Talked to the attendant who was giving me strange looks. Talked to some of the regular cocksuckers, who also agreed it was slow and then laughed as I moved on. And finally had to go take a piss.

After doing my job went over to wash my hands, looked in the mirror and saw that my man had left a huge load in my beard. I laughed out loud. It was still damp, so I rubbed it off, licked my hand and finally had the taste I had been craving.

I figure he dumped about half down my throat, was holding back and let go when I rubbed his cock head with my beard. I got turned on knowing that I had been advertising what I was looking for for a good hour or more.

Had a couple other good encounters that night as well.
Quote |