Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - College Dorm fun ???
View Single Post
Old 19th June 2005, 09:03 AM
hot4cockd
Cruiser

I lived in the dorms for one year. Each hallway had its own restroom with three commodes, and a couple semi private showers. Because of various schedules if the two showers in one hall was being used, you went down another hall on your floor and used those showers.

I was on a floor with a the freshmen basketball players. So I was lucky enough to see some of these guys get into and fresh out of the showers. That was dreamy. I was a junior at the time, and kinda the older brother for the floor. Normally the resident assistant would play this role, but that year we had bad luck with our assistants. Went through several of them. One even started a fire in his room-what a loser.

Well back to the story. So I would take care of the too drunk guys, listen to problems, give sage advise at all of 20 years old, and such stuff. So guys dropped by my room. Nothing happened with the guys on my floor. I think the guys knew I was gay as I had a bunch of gay theater friends, and sometimes they would be there at odd hours. But I was a good guy and so there were no problems.

It was hot a few years later when one of the guys, that I did get to see naked a few times made the pros and played for the Jazz for a couple of years. Seeing him on TV running up and down the court and knowing that I had seen all of him was a turn on. Lead to some nice fantasies. One thing that always turned me on was that these guys were taller than me, that does not happen too often as I am 6 ft 2 or so. But I always had to look up at the guys and that did something for me.

Now the dorms are all locked down. You can only get in with a student ID registered to open that dorm door. I bet this is similar to a lot of campuses. Security reasons mainly.

I found the bathrooms at the student union, library, and business building to be the best places to hook up for random encounters. I didn't do much in them as a student. But when I went back a few years later and worked on campus on and off, I got to hook up with some great young cock and enjoy. Saddly a couple of my favorite hunts have been locked up, I guess they got too popular. But I am sure that students are still get sucked at some place on campus.
Quote |