Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gimme your Sexclub stories
View Single Post
Old 21st June 2005, 04:10 PM
mike196
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to mike196
Hot Club in NYC

I went to this club in midtown on night on a wednesday you pay at the door check your clothes an go in. there were about 10 guys walking around in briefs,naked, with cockrings, or some type of leather. various rooms in the place and an open back area for those of us that smoke . I was in the mood to suck so i pick this bench that is in an area where most guys who are cruising and checking the action walk by it puts my head about cock high. there was a few guys sucking or fucking but it was early and a little quiet. as this one guy come by he saw me stroking my cock about 7" and lick ing my lips he went past he had a nice cock about my size or a little bigger he stopped and walked back and put it right to my lips. great i am getting my first of the night . Iwas enjoying sucking him and he liked it too because he was rubbing the back of my head and sliding it it and out moaning. it wasnt long before 2 other guys were standing there watching me and stroking their ownand letting the guy I am sucking stroke them also. as i would take abreak and get my breath i reached over and pulled another cock to my mouth, before long i was sucking all 3cocks and loving it. finally the first guy groans and pulls out and i aim his cock right on my cheak , i love the loads on my face . he blasts me and his cum is running down my face as i am still sucking the others they see this and both let thieer loads go on each side of my face . i get up with cumm all over my face and shaved head and go to bathroom to clean off take a break have a smoke and relaxe before i start again. when i go to back and am having a smoke one of the guys comes to me and says "man that was great blowing my loadon you" let me suck you now and he drops and sucks me while i have my cig. i didnt want to cum yet so after about 15 mins he was real good too i said i want to go in and suck some more. he says we can continue later, no prob i say. i go to a room which is totally dark and now there are about 20+ guys in club in there is some benches and guys just standing around doing all kinds of things with each other in mins someone is down sucking my cock i am reaching out and playing with another long thin cock. some got is standing on the bench by us so i reach for his and start to suck him, the guy blowing me is running his hands all over my ass but he really is giving me a sloppy bj .. i pull out and get on the floor and start sucking any cock put to my face sometimes its two at once but now i see i have at least 5 guys around me i tel them i want their loads on my head and face which starts in about 3 mins they all let their hot loads on me i had so much cum running down from my bald head on my cheaks nose and even some in my eyes there are 5 guys with big grins on their faces and me heading to wash up again... i had to wait to get into the bathroom with all this cum on me this other guy waiting says wow your having fun ...i was this was only two hours into my time their , it was only midnight and i stayed till 4am ...i tell the rest next time about being fucked by and asian guy while sucking two others as i am bent over a bench.

check my pics out
Quote |