Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nose irritation from poppers?
View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2005, 02:00 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Actually, putting poppers in the freezer will STOP them from exploding.

Poppers don't freeze, you are correct. They will stay in liquid form and some brands will get a little thicker, but they don't form ice crystals or become slushy.

Until recently, I have never had a problem with poppers exploding, but maybe eight or ten months ago I posted with regard to finding some poppers that I had left out for a long time HAD, in fact, exploded. There was broken glass and dried liquid all over the place.

I recently just replaced my "sex toy box" which was ruined by the exploding poppers, actually. It's wicker with a hinged lid -- looks very nice and was only three bucks! LOL...

Anyway... I don't know about other brands, but the ones that exploded in my house were Jungle Juice. Now... it takes a LONG time for this to happen -- months. So if you leave them out for a while and use them up -- it's not going to be a problem. And the "explosion" is probably more like a big "pop," with the glass just sort of coming apart from gas build up inside the bottle. It's not very dramatic.

While I was out of town for nearly six months, when my ex came back into my place, he told me on the phone that some poppers I had forgotten and left in the kitchen pantry had exploded. He also ran across a bottle in the drawer near my bed that exploded, too.

But I have poppers in a container in my freezer that are VERY old -- some of them are almost TWENTY years old (don't ask). None of these have ever exploded -- they still work, but not very well. I guess I keep them for the "sentimental" value. I can remember a few of the places I bought them...

How touching...
Quote |