Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Office stories?
Thread: Office stories?
View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2005, 06:28 PM
rusty28
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to rusty28

last week I was cruising online one night when I saw a fuck buddy of mine. He was working late at the office and we were both horny as fuck. I ended up driving over to his office. He met me at the door, wearing a shirt and tie, which gets me rock hard instantly since I love guys in suits. We went back to his office, and started grinding against each other and making out. I started playing with his nipples while he was stroking my cock through my jeans. I dropped his pants and started stroking him through his white briefs. He got down on his knees and started sucking my cock right in the middle of his office. We were both so fucking horny. He bent over showing me his hot ass

I sucked his cock, then stripped off his shoes and pants, leaving on his shirt, tie and socks, and got him all fours. I started rimming his hole, getting it nice and wet. I slid a finger up his ass, making him moan real fucking loud. I couldn't wait any longer, so I started teasing his ass with the head of my cock. He was grinding against my dick, telling me how bad he wanted my cock up his ass. I slid my dick deep in his hot hole, and fucked him hard right on his office floor, doggie, on his side, then on his stomach. I fucking shot a huge load and he came without touching his dick.
Quote |