Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - legal advice
Thread: legal advice
View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2005, 08:04 PM
bayshorebottom
Cruiser

Here's the link ...

To begin with, here's the link. It's one of many, many, many similar links. I've made it a little bit of a hobby to look up friends and lovers in various towns ... any county that is up-to-date has a similar database. If you don't have it yet, it's coming soon. For Tampa (Hillsborough County) it's: www.hcso.tampa.fl.us Click on 'Inquiries Online' and type in your name. Or anyone elses. Or look at the arrest records for the day. Or any given day. Or save it to a database and sort it by charge. It ain't tough.

Hopefully that's gained me a LITTLE credibility ...

Employers can ask any question that they want that is not relative to age/race/disability (okay, there is probably something here that I didn't think of, but you get the picture). In some states (including Florida), they can even ask about sexual orientation (although few do ... one exceptions being (notably) Boyscouts).

Why would I lie?
Quote |