Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 84 east rest stop, southington
View Single Post
Old 26th June 2005, 01:23 PM
worm70
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to worm70
84 east rest stop, southington

went there maybe tuesday night late. went to pee, seen a hot guy shakin his big cock, mmmm i thought,love to suck that, well after i walked out he followed asked if i knew of a spot, i didnt, so we went to a condo lot, i sucked him a bit , god damn n ice cock,i deep throated him, then he asked me if i liked to bottom... i said sure but its been awhile, well we went to his place , pretty far away, near bridgport,got naked, i sucked him some more, mmmmm we 69, touching feeling, then oh yes, got out the lube and condoms, did me from the front me on my back, i felt like the slut i am, he pounded me good, then on my side, then doggie, i was loving it, he fucked me real good, and long, i was a bucking bronco riding that cock for all i was worth, then he seemed to cum for about 3 min, oh man i loved it, then he stroked my cock till i shot a huge load all over my chest,,,,,,,.the best part he called friday for a nother go, to bad i was busy all weekend, dam i want that cock again................
Quote |