Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First load ??
Thread: First load ??
View Single Post
Old 26th June 2005, 02:28 PM
buttmuncher4u
Horny 24/7 - Suck, Rim, F

Cool 13 or 14 years old

My first load came when I was going on 14 years old and had a cousin staying with us for the weekend.

My parents were gone for the evening and we were sitting around the livingroom watching TV and talking about stuff. Some how the conversation turned toward "beating off" and he told me how he took a pair of his sister's silky underwear and rubbed in on his cock.

He then showed me how it also felt good when you gentle slapped the underside of your cock... we started doing it and we both got super hard.

I remember his cock was much bigger than mine, but I had a ton more hair than he did.

We continued this when suddenly I had the urge to pee. I ran to the bathroom, holding onto my cock tightly. I about passed out as 5 or 6 powerful jets of cum shot out of my cock and into the toilet bowl and on the rim.

We both stood there shocked and dismayed until we realized that I had just shot my first wad.

I was amazed at that feeling and, recreated that scene nearly every night after that.

My cock got so raw, I started using Vaseline to coat my cock as I sat on the bathroom floor working my pole.

I jacked off for the neighborhood boys (all younger) and taught them all how to get off as well.

It was -- and still is nearly 30 years later -- a daily ritual.

During high school and college, I jacked off several times a day.

Even today, at 44 years old, I get off 2 or 3 times a day.

The most I got off was 15 when I spent 24 hours at a bath. It's a rare day for me not to blow a load -- unless I'm ill or in the hospital.

My first load in my mouth was during college when I was giving a blowjob in the basement men's room of my dorm. I wasn't expecting him to shoot and my mouth was flooded with cum.

I didn't swallow. I still don't swallow, unless it's a lover or very close fuck buddy. Don't know why, but I look at swallowing as very personal and I want to know the guy pretty well before I take his load home with me.
Just a hairy top -- sort of a gorilla bear I guess. (6'1", 220) Have a thing for a nice (furry) ass that I can rim before I fuck it. Smaller younger guys (under 35) a plus but NEVER required. Fur a+, not required (I love naturally smooth guys too). Cocksucking, Ass Rimming, and Hole Fucking -- it's all good!
Quote |