Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gimme your Sexclub stories
View Single Post
Old 28th June 2005, 11:55 PM
eddie s
Cruiser

My first time at a club was when I was 21, some time ago, in San Francisco. I was living 12 miles south and at that time I was doing the car sex thing on Hwy 280 at the rest stops and vista points. I had a regular buddy, Marc, that I saw, 50ish, and he said he wantd to take me to this sex club and show me off. he knew I loved getting naked and would strip almost anywhere. I had a few gulps of his Vodka, a few snorts of his coke, and smoked half a joint and I was ready to rock and roll. We get there and there was a pretty big line to get in. Marc says to wait in line and he'll see if he can't get us in the backway. Two minutes go by and we enter from the back. The back was a small theater with some serious man fucking up on screen. I couldn't see much but I wanted to stay and most of all I wanted to get naked. So we took a seat and I stripped naked in about 2 seconds. My cock sticking straight out and Marc whacking me off. I was getting into it with my head back and when I looked forward there were five naked guys directly in front of me. Two guys were hard so I took both of them in my hands and sucked them back and forth. I was sitting on the edge of the seat with legs spread and one of them was sucking me.....I'll have to continue this later.
Quote |