Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Farose late weekend nites and early morning parks
View Single Post
Old 29th June 2005, 09:35 AM
Gaijin

Monday Night Farose Visit

Methinks that I must be the unluckiest farang in Bangkok......I was at Farose from about 8pm till about 4am.......determined to get as lucky as many others on this board. According to my Thai & Japanese friends, I am not bad looking, not too old.....under 40, but often taken for 5-10 years younger. Yet, I actually only scored once with a guy of my fancy. And once with someone in the dark room.....could not see, but seemed about 30-35. This was my third overall visit to the establishment.....the first two being about 6 months or so ago. Only the first being non-stop action for me....well 4 encounters in about 3 hours.....the second being even less than Monday.

What is the secret to sauna success? I know that this place is mainly Asian for Asian, and I accept that, but it seems that the Non-Asians who report on this board are like magnets attracting the best and finest Thailand has to offer.

ONE WORD OF WARNING!

I started a third encounter.....well, actually the first of the evening....two young (about 20) gods.....but shortly after entering a cubicle, hands "furtively" started fingering my locker key on my wrist and trying to find the clasp of my necklace......safety clasp, even difficult for me to remove....needless to say....I ended the encounter very quickly.....the same thing happened the first time I was there 6 months ago too. JUST BE CAREFUL.
Quote |