Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - For Ninja Sir.....saunas in KL
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2005, 02:16 AM
zippo
Cruiser

Putrajaya

Icon.Putrajaya is a new area where all the new govt buildings are and most people staying there are govt servants. It has got a nice new shopping mall and the PM residence. So there's no chance of anything sexciting there. You might have to travel to KL for some excitement.
A Note for ninja: Pity the Thai boy has not gone back to work at Amandjari but I was there 2 more times. No chance to get the Mynmar boy but got a local chinese and a Mainland chinese boy. The local boy gave a good body to body massage and his dick was hard from beginning till he jerk off ( about 45mins later). Nice feeling with his warm cum all over my body!
The boy from mainland china was more into sex than giving me a massage. He's really hopless in massage but I had to forgive him as he got such a cute face and tanned body. Wanted to fuck me with massage oil as lubricant! I had to refused the offer as there wasn't any KY. Sex with him was good though.
Hope to get the myanmar or malay boy on my next visit.
Quote |