Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BIGgest COCK
Thread: BIGgest COCK
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2005, 06:12 AM
cumslave69
Cruiser

I was with a guy once in DeKalb who told me he was 11 inches. Of cource, I didn't believe him... When we finaly hooked up, he dropped his pants and I could see through his BVD's he had his cock folded in HALF!! He took them off and he was right, every bit of 11 inches! He was unfrigginbelievable! I went to go back a few weeks later and was told he moved, didn't have a forwarding number, too bad...

I had a guy once at an ABS that had a dick as thick as my wrist and pretty long too! I sucked him off through a gloryhole and got a load equal to his cock size! He finished, then I sat back and jacked off myself. I remember he had on a very brightly coloured shirt, and as I was leaving a few minutes later, he came back in with another guy, his buddy. I guess he liked it so much he brought his buddy in so I could do him too!! Too bad I already finished and was on my way out the door!!!
Quote |