Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Zeazon Massage
Thread: Zeazon Massage
View Single Post
Old 1st July 2005, 04:51 PM
shadowseeker
Cruiser

I hope it doesn't close down for good, but I was finding it a bit weird.....

The first couple times I went, when they had almost just opened, I found that big old queen quite bubbly and excited in talking about the place. I had some very nice times, good boys, happy overall.

In the last couple months that I went the mamasan was quite bitchy with me, and no, she didn't have a reason to be like that. Maybe she was having a bad hair day....probably just wasn't getting the business needed to keep things running. The boys the last couple times were a little offish too, not bad, but not fun like the times before. And no, I don't think I have a reputation.....I tip well, don't smell, am polite and don't get pushy. But for my 1000 baht I expect a certain amount of sex. I found the boys not quite as agreeable to that as the first couple times I went.

And now they are closed. This is kind of like Nobody before they closed down. Service was getting weird, bitchy staff, etc. Nobody is pretty good now, I usually get exactly what I want. And yes, I want sex with my massage, otherwise I would be paying 300 baht at a non-sex place for a real massage.

But I do hope Zeazon opens again....it is very handy for me. Also nice layout and great rooms.

SS
Quote |