Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BIGgest COCK
Thread: BIGgest COCK
View Single Post
Old 1st July 2005, 07:24 PM
curiousnlooking
Cruiser

Thumbs up

As one who spent much of my free time in my mid-late teens cruising the men’s rooms at the local malls I’ve had the opportunity to view and play with many cocks of different ages and races. With that being said I can only remember two that you would describe as huge and I remember them both like it was yesterday.

The first was attached to a man who looked to be in his mid thirties. Upon entering the restroom I saw him and another older man standing at the urinals that were across from the stalls. I quickly took the middle stall across from them and began to wait it out in hopes that one of them might be looking for the same thing I was. After awhile neither of them had left and I noticed the older guy looking back over his shoulder at my stall door. I did my best to let him see that I was looking back and if I had interrupted anything it was cool to carry on. Next I saw him reach over in front of the other guy and start stroking him. At this point both of them were looking back at me so I leaned back with my legs spread and started stroking my own cock. Then the guy turned towards the older man and that’s when I saw it. A good 11� and fat too, hard and sticking straight out from his groin. As the older man dropped to his knees the other guy motioned for me to come out of my stall. I pulled my pants up but didn’t button or zip them and went out to join them. I watched as the older guy worked his best to get half of it in his mouth. I move in close to them and let the guy standing slip his hand down the back of my pants and play with my ass while the older guy continued to work on his big dick. He leaned into me and I felt his mouth and tongue on my neck and ear and heard him whisper to me to help the other guy out. Knowing there was no way I could do any better I reached out and wrapped my fist around the half of his monster dick that wasn’t in the older guy’s mouth. Within a few minutes we had a good rhythm going and I could feel his cock swell even bigger, his knees buckled slightly and I saw his cum start to ooze from the corner of the old man’s lips. The older man swallowed every drop and Mr. Big Dick tucked his tool back in his pants and left. The older man never got up off his knees and asked me if he could take care of mine too. It didn’t take long before I gave him my load.

The other was at a department store across town that was next to a high school. I was 17 at the time and had found that this place was frequented by guys more my own age. This place was cool because you had to enter two doors before getting into the restroom. You could always hear the first door open so it gave you plenty of time to “straighten up� if someone was entering. However cruising had evidently been a problem because they had “No Loitering� signs posted and they had taken the doors off the two stalls. There was also a black janitor that worked there who seemed to always interrupt things and who I thought checked the restrooms for security reasons. I was particularly horny one afternoon after school and decided to see if I could find any action at this place. I made my way to the back of the store and down the hall to the restroom. The layout here had the sinks up front and you had to pass the stalls to get to the urinals, which were in back. Past the urinals was a door to a storage area. This was great because with no stall doors you could check anybody out who happened to be in there. I entered the restroom, turned the corner past the sinks and saw no one at the urinals. As luck would have it there was someone in the first stall. I passed by slowly and glanced down to see a guy about my age. We made eye contact and lucky for me there was no one in the second stall. I took a seat and after a couple of minutes I noticed the familiar toe tapping and movement in the next stall. I returned the �signal� and the next thing I know I see the kid’s head peeking under the stall wall. I leaned back, spread my legs and began jerking my dick for him. That’s when we heard the outer door open. The kid makes all kind of noise scrambling to get back up on the toilet and I see the janitor walk slowly by the front of the stalls to the urinals. The kid then pulls his pants up and practically runs out of the bathroom. I just knew I had been caught. I waited and could hear the janitor’s footsteps as he walked back towards the stalls. Then he paused at the urinal just outside my stall. My dick had gone soft and I was trying to figure out how I was going to get out of the trouble I was sure I was in. I sat quietly pretending that I was there for nature’s call when I heard him unzip his pants. I was relieved to think maybe he had just come in to take a leak and I would soon be able to get out of there. After a couple of minutes I still hadn’t heard that familiar sound of piss as it hits porcelain. I glanced down at the floor to see his shadow and knew he was standing right there. I also saw the movement of his shadow like he was moving his hand back and forth. All of a sudden I felt like I was being watched. I looked up to see the janitor’s head around the stall wall looking down at me. At this point I’ll tell you he was a tall, bigger man, maybe 200lbs or more, dark skinned in his mid late 50’s with a short salt and pepper afro. When we made eye contact he slowly nodded his head and told me to stand up and let him see it. I did and with my pants down around my ankles and my cock now pointed skyward I waddled towards him as he reached out with his hand. I stood there and let him fondle me, lightly stroking my cock. He leaned down and further into the stall and took me into his mouth. After working my dick for a couple of minutes he raised up and that’s when I saw what he had between his legs. A big fat black uncut dick that was a good 9� and still hanging soft. I must have looked like a deer in the headlights because he had to ask me twice if I really wanted to fool around. I told him yes and with that he stepped back from the stall and told me to follow him. I pulled my pants up and followed him to the storage room door. He unlocked it, we went inside and he locked the door behind us. Once inside things started happening pretty fast. He turned, faced me and told me to take my shirt off. As I did he began unbuttoning and pulling down my pants. I had kicked off my shoes and in no time I was completely naked. He move closed to me slipped his arms around me and pulled me into him. He was taller than me and I could feel his bulge rubbing against my stomach. He started kissing me, running his hands down my back and over my ass. I felt his hands on my hips and he turned me so that a workbench in the room was at my back. He then lifted me up and sat me on the bench. We continued to make out until he started to lick and kiss his way down my chest. Once he reached my cock he took it in his mouth and I felt his hand cup my balls and his finger touch the cheeks of my ass. I spread my legs wider for him and soon felt his finger touch my hole. Before long he had his lips wrapped tight around the base of my cock and his finger deep in my ass. He kept it up until I told him I was about to cum at which point he stopped, raised up and began unbuttoning his shirt. When he started to undo his pants I told him to let me do it and hopped of the bench and got on my knees in front of him. I slowly started to rub his bulge and could see and feel him getting bigger. I leaned forward and rubbed my face against it. As I undid the button on his pants he kicked off his shoes. I pulled his zipper down and slid his pants and boxers down at the same time. I had jerk off fantasies, seen pictures and read stories but I had never been with a black guy. Now here I was on my knees with a huge black dick in my face. It looked incredible hanging down over his balls, the head of it clearly visible through his foreskin. I leaned forward and started to kiss my way up and down its’ length. I held it in my hand and start a slow strolling motion feeling it grow thicker and longer. I played with it until he was fully erect. The foreskin had stretched back and the head fully exposed. I opened my mouth but could only get a couple of inches in without gagging because of his girth. I was amazed at its’ size and asked him how big it was. He told me 13�. I believed him. It was easily almost twice the size of mine. About 30 minutes had past we he told me he needed to get back to work but wanted us both to cum. He reached in a drawer and pulled out a tube of KY and asked me to grease my cock up and fuck him. He leaned over the workbench and I positioned myself behind him. He reached down between his legs and guided my cock towards his hole. Within seconds I was inside him, pumping for all I was worth. As he raised up I could feel his ass muscle tighten around my cock. I reached around and grabbed his still hard cock and started to jack him off. Then I felt his ass tighten more as he begged me to jack him harder. Suddenly globs of white cum shot out of his cock all over the workbench. I slowed my strokes while he caught his breath then he asked me to hop back up on the bench. I withdrew from his ass, climbed back up on the bench and leaned back against the wall with my legs spread wide. He then wiped his cum off the bench with his hand and started to jack my dick with it. It didn’t take long before I shot my load all over my chest and belly. We cleaned up and agreed to do it again, but that’s another story.

Sorry for the length of stories. It’s been over 25 years since this happened but like I said, I remember them like it was yesterday.
Quote |