Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - FREE to a good home - My Boyfriend!
View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2005, 04:19 AM
harrytopp
Cruiser

Really, he's housebroken, has a good job (makes GREAT money). Doesn't do drugs, has a few drinks when we go out, but rarely gets drunk. Does not smoke.

Doesn't appear to play outside our bed, but not sure, since we live a couple hours apart and only spend weekends together.

He's not sexually agressive like he was as a pup, in fact, he acts like an old neutered mutt that sniffs around now and then, but becomes bored with the whole thing. He prefers laying flat on his belly during sex (which is a just the way I like it) but often rejects my advances.

He doesn't return affection, expect when he's been scolded about appearing to not giving a sh!t about me.

He admits that he's about 40 lbs overweight, but that's not an issue for me -- might be for him.

I know I'll miss him when he's gone, but I hope the new owner will let me see him now and then (just to rub his belly, nothing more).

I hope everyone realizes I'm just rambling to vent some frustrations.
Hairy top guy looking for some hot action now and then. 44, 6'1", 220, lots of body fur, nice cock with big nuts. Enjoy rimming a nice clean ass before I fuck it. Open to other options. Groups rock! Drop me a note.
Quote |