Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BIGgest COCK
Thread: BIGgest COCK
View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2005, 09:18 PM
summersucker
Cruiser

I was about 15 when my suck buddy weny away for the summer to be with his sister while his folks were away. When he left we were both about the same size. I might have had a half inch more than him but that was about all.
He came home in late August and of course we couldn't wait to hook up. It had been nearly 3 months since I had sucked or been sucked. We met in our usual place--the loft in his garage. I couldn't wait to get my hands on his cock but wasn't ready for what I found. During that summer he went from about a nice 6 inches to a beautiful solid 9 inch piece of man meat. From then until we finished school and went our separate ways I couldn't get enough of that magnificent cock. I still think about it today. I sure would like to get my hands on that lovely cock one more time.
Quote |