Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Curious: Partner Swapping..?
View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2005, 09:29 PM
sexplorer
Cruiser

Curious: Partner Swapping..?

This may seem like an odd query, but I'm curious as to whether any of the members of this forum (BKK/Thailand locals) have ever tried swapping boyfriends with others..?

I ask because my Thai friend --20 year old university student-- has asked me if I knew any nice farang (30+ years old-- he prefers someone about my age.... 37 to 40) for him to meet just for a fun one night romp. Adding, that maybe this farang had a cute Thai boy and we can 'change' for one night.

Just for a bit of background info, I've known this Thai guy for 2 years and know his entire family. He is vers., and likes to bottom if he really is attracted to you. He prefers to do the fucking, though, and that's one area where he and I differ. I don't bottom. He also likes girls (I'm bi, too, and thats probably why he and I get along so well).

Anyway... this sort of thing is relatively common in the States, but I've never heard of it being done here in BKK. So, does anyone have any experience with this in BKK? Problems? Advice?

As an aside, IF any of you have an interest in meeting my Thai friend, I'll gladly send pics to private email. He will expect the same from you, of course.

Regards,
sexplorer
Quote |