Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Shape Massage and Spa
View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2005, 06:00 AM
icon513

Re: Shape Massage and Spa

I had a very different experience when I tried this place a few days ago.

First of all, it is just a gussied-up shophouse. They've tried for an upcountry theme with some teakwood on the walls and some silk draped here and there -- but it's still a concrete shophouse.

The prices were certainly not any cheaper than the flash side of the river. In fact, the cheapest thing on the menu (either cream or oil massage) was 600 baht (versus the standard 500 baht at places like Aqua, Arena, Hero, etc.).

The mamasan recommended I take one of two boys who he said were the "best masseurs", so I did. I was led up three flights of stairs to a room on the top floor. Shower down the hall in what looked like a bathroom in a residential home (toilet, sink, bath tub with hand shower and electric heater). My masseur did not join me.

Back in the room, I was disappointed that the masseur did not strip down. He stayed in his shirt and silk harem pants the whole time.

I soon forgot about that as the massage was very competent and sensual. I was getting pretty horny when the massage ended and the boy said "massage finished". Fine with me, as I lay there expectantly.

And lay there, and lay there, and lay there, hard-on slowly wilting...finally, after about a minute of silence, the boy says "do you want me to help you"? I responded something like, "yeah, if you don't mind". So he starts a perfunctory hand job interrupted every couple minutes by him asking "are you getting close?"

He allowed me to feel his small, hard cock through his harem pants, but recoiled when I made a move to pry him out of them. In the meantime, the handjob continued at a frenetic pace.

Finally, I said "that's enough" and went for my shower, alone again. 500 baht for tip, and I was out of there.

I'd say this place needs to decide if it is a sex place or not, and train the boys accordingly.
Quote |