Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Teens swordfighting with their cocks
View Single Post
Old 5th July 2005, 05:28 PM
gigboy
Cruiser

Thumbs up I'm Always the Girl Now

My first encounter was about 12/13 yo. We started off trying to practice slow dancing; which led to kissing, I got a boner. That led us to touching each other's penises in bed during sleep overs.

That summer, while my parents were at work, we did alot of experimenting. My friend got me to try putting on my mothers slips, panties, bras, etc., etc., ... . I would role play his girl friend. We would make out infront of the mirror in my parent's bed room. Things ended when I returned to jr. hs. I soon learned what me and my friend was "homo". I stopped and dated girls exclusively for some 20+ years. But, in the back of my mind there was always those summer memories, which I've come to accept and appreciate. I now dress femm, part time, on most weekends.

But, never did the old "sword fight" thing, especially when in full blum puberty. Everyones different ... It would have been fun to run into my summer friend in the boy's showeroom a dared to cross swords.

i don't fuck guys. they fuck me (if im lucky ).

luv scenes in alleys, parking lots, between two cars. me on my knees, sucking your cock, or just bend me over and fuck me. sat nites/weds when i play. im a submissive bottom cockwhore. nsa ...

Last edited by gigboy; 26th September 2021 at 03:12 PM.
Quote |