Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Teens swordfighting with their cocks
View Single Post
Old 6th July 2005, 10:24 AM
rickinsf2003
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to rickinsf2003
Swordfighting continued

And it was me who pretended to "be the girl". I sucked on his cock (not great with the braces), and he suggested we try a little 69. During that his fingers strayed close to my asshole, and he then asked, "does your Mom have any cold cream?"

She did! (Do women have cold cream anymore?) And in our drunken wobbling we found it, returned to the bed where I got on all fours.

My friend sort of disdainfully slapped the cream in the crease of my butt cheeks and slid his curved black dick into me. After a few pumps (no pain, no problem, and a dream come true for me!), he pushed me down flat on the bed and began really working my ass. I was a tall, skinny white kid and he was a wiry black kid, lifting weights these days so had some muscles.

He kept grinding on my ass until I came onto my bedcovers without even jacking off. A minute of two after he really pushed in and I could feel his dick throb with his ejaculation.

Ah, to be a teen again...
Quote |