Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Teens swordfighting with their cocks
View Single Post
Old 6th July 2005, 10:53 AM
gigboy
Cruiser

I Know That Feeling

During my first summer love affair, I never took it up my ass. But I do remember how seductive and erotic it felt to watch us two sweet innocent boys makeout in front of the mirror. It was so wonderful to put on my mother's slips and feel him rub his cock against my ass. I luved the fact that I could get excited as a "pretend" girl. He loved rubbing his penis against my smooth young ass. My cute cheeks were a jack off tool for him, and I loved it.

Some years latter, I had a girl friend that liked sticking her finger up my ass while we fucked. I hadn't been with a guy in years, since that summer. But, her finger play in my tight hole gave me a complete full orgasm. I started fantasing how it would feel to experience the head of a guys cock going in and out of my hole. Eventually I found out.

I tried being with guys as guys, but it didn't work. I now exclusively express my sexuality as femme cd. Seduction and cock teasing is so wonderful.

i don't fuck guys. they fuck me (if im lucky ).

luv scenes in alleys, parking lots, between two cars. me on my knees, sucking your cock, or just bend me over and fuck me. sat nites/weds when i play. im a submissive bottom cockwhore. nsa ...

Last edited by gigboy; 26th September 2021 at 03:12 PM.
Quote |