Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BIGgest COCK
Thread: BIGgest COCK
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2005, 04:30 PM
MScotsman
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to MScotsman
Tricks

I've had maybe three guys I can think of who had pretty big dicks and by big I mean like those tall beer cans. Pencil dicks are worthless so I don't count those.

The first guy was Polish, he told me. I was too young and inexperienced to do anything with his 14" hard as steel cock. I put a condom on it and asked him to fuck me. It never made it anywhere near in. I never heard from him again. I guess he didn't want to be a teacher.

The second guy was a semi-regular at the ABS. He actually brought tall cans of beer into the bookstore with him so it was easy to compare. He had a great dick! It was years after the Polish schlong, so I knew what to do. I sucked him like a pro and he worked my tits like no one to this day has. He also had wild curly hair and an eyebrow piercing and was usually drunk and as you can see I still think of him.

The third guy was Hispanic and obviously on smack or crack. He had a HUGE dick (bigger than the Polish guy, I SWEAR!) and it was very hard. It was only made bigger by the fact that he was about 5'6". I wanted to suck him. He wanted to fuck. I couldn't do it, not even with poppers and lube. What a shame.
Quote |