Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - dentures
Thread: dentures
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2005, 11:25 PM
ButchMascGuy
Cruiser

Talking

In the current edition of my copy of Queer Social Customs and Etiquette, I found this micro-print footnote about dentures. This footnote was related to giving blow jobs and how to avoid injuries to erect penises.

According to Queer Social Customs and Etiquette, it is highly recommended that people giving blow jobs remove dentures before fellating an erect penise for the purpose of maximum effect and pleasure delivery. Of course, this particular micro-print footnote did make reference to those of the CBT persuasion where removal of dentures would be counterproductive as a practical matter.

Of course, my copy of Queer Social Customs and Etiquette is a compendium of many sources, so the references to sources authored by the Marquis de Sade should temper our judgment when it comes to administering blow jobs ... with or without dentures.

I'm still trying to figure out the reference to live Gerbils ....

-- Abraham Lincoln
Quote |