Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - eating jizz
Thread: eating jizz
View Single Post
Old 8th July 2005, 10:21 PM
heellovr79
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to heellovr79 Send a message via MSN to heellovr79 Send a message via Yahoo to heellovr79

I don't usually get too many guys, since I'm very heavyset. But one day,at the Oregon Theater in Portland, I just wanted to slut myself out. IT ended up that I sucked off 3 guys within a 3 hour period. I stripped off my men's clothing, slipped my G-string, thigh-hi's and high heels on and started to jack. No sooner had I got settled that an older gentleman came over and started massaging his dick through his pants. I gave him a look that said "come over here and let me suck your dick". So he sat down on a couch right next to mine, unzipped his pants and took his cock out. I walked over, not easy to do in 6" heels, knelt before him and started sucking his cock. He had about a 6" cock, which tasted very nice. He had his hands on my head and told me "You suck my cock real good, you little whore". And I instantly thought, yes, I am a whore. A high heel wearing, cock sucking, cum drinking whore. So, in resonse, I worked up some more spit and made that blow job even sloppier than it already was. When he finally came, he shot abut 4 or 5 bullets of cum into my mouth, which I held in my mouth, tasted for a few seconds, and happily swallowed it. There was about a half hour gap before the second guy showed up. He had a daddy look to him, which I love. I gave him a smile and let him know that I don't bite, unless you want me to. So he came over to another couch, sat down and unzipped. I, again, knelt down and started giving his 6.5" dick a good sucking. About every 2 minutes or so he had me back off, so he can jack his cock. I also asked him "You wanna fuck me?" He declined and I continued to suck his dick. We did this for about 10 minutes when he was finally ready to come. It looked like he wanted to come on my face, but I craned my head upward, because I really wanted his cum in my mouth. He didn't stop me and I sucked him for a few more seconds when his sperm entered my mouth. 4 rockets of cum exited his dick. His cum was very sweet and i let it linger in my mouth before swallowing the load. another 2 hours passed by, in which time, I had already jacked off to orgasm and ate my own load. I was about to cash in my chips, as it were, when a younger guy came over, sat down on a couch across from me and started playing around with my high heel clad foot. I love it when a guy does that, it makesme soooooo horny. He then started to lead his hand higher up my foot to my ankle and continued playing and massaging it. It felt so goooood. After about 5 minutes of that, he unzipped his pants, took out his nice 7" cock out, got up and walked over to me. I took a hold of his dick and gave him a deep, wet blowjob. He held my head, running his hands through my hair as I sucked him off. Tthen he started fucking my mouth. All I did was tighten my mouth and ran my tongue all over his cock. After 5 more minutes, he told me he was about to cme. I just said "mmmmmmmmmmmm" in loving response. His cum shot out like water through a fire hose. % shots of cum entered my mouth, which I tasted, a bit bitter but not bad, and swallowed. All in all, one of my better slut days and I hope to suck more cocks and get fucked by them, as well.