Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Again, America gets it right, Europe gets it wrong
View Single Post
Old 9th July 2005, 10:54 AM
tevaboi
Cruiser

The idea of preventing AIDS by circumcision is illogical as preventing breast cancer by cutting off girls' breasts at birth.

The only reason this is an issue is because the Catholic Church and other anti-sex "Christian" groups have been obstructing the distribution of condoms in Africa for moral reasons.

I believe it is going against God's will to cut off the foreskins He gave us! (Even for Jews!) I have never forgiven the doctor who did it to me without my mother's consent.

BTW, previous studies on this subject were invalidated because they did not actually examine the foreskin (or partial lack thereof), but relied on self reports, which turned out to be very inaccurate. I wonder what this study has done to be more scientific.

Nonetheless, I believe the theory that it is easy to transmit HIV through the foreskin is probably true and it would be interesting to know if it is true. Uncut guys should be warned about this extra risk if it is true.

But I still think circumcision would be a stupid way to stop new infections. With the billions we are spending, we could give away condoms to everybody who wanted them. It would be much easier and cheaper than cutting off the sex organs of every male.
Quote |