Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First load ??
Thread: First load ??
View Single Post
Old 10th July 2005, 05:56 AM
wtfasc59
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to wtfasc59
First Time Cum!

I think I was born with a hard on. I was sucking the guys in the neighborhood when I was 6-7yrs old. I tried to screw the girl across the street when I was 8.

My first real load was in a men’s room at MonkeyWards. I had discovered this by accident, I was going to the bathroom and the guy in the stall next to me started taping his toe…I did the same thing and then he handed me a pen and piece TP with a note under the stall saying ‘I’ll give you $30.00 to go out to my car with me‘. I was just about 13 and that scared me but as I started to get hard that feeling changed to excitement. I didn’t go to the car, first he reached under the stall wall and jacked me off for a while, feeling real good about this time. He then told me how to stick my legs and waist under the stall wall so he could suck my 5“ dick at the time. I did this and he started to blow me it was the first greatest feeling ever and out of know were my body jerked and my head snapped so intensely that I hit my forehead on the stall wall and just about knocked my self out when I came. It took about 10 minutes before I recovered and he talked me into giving him a hand job under the stall. When he was done he left and I stumbled out of there 15 minutes later because I was still groggy.
Quote |