Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Public/Outside Pissing
View Single Post
Old 11th July 2005, 06:44 AM
michaelinillinois
Cruiser

Peeing on plans

Welcome to our discussion, olderdude. Thanks for staying on topic.

That was quite a peeing adventure that you had among the coca plants. Yes, you are probably right about your luck in not being assassinated.

A friend of mine, when traveling to Hawaii, was staying at a house that featured banana plants. The property was owned by a lesbian couple. The women eagerly encouraged him to urinate at the base of the banana plants because, according to them, banana plants thrive on whatever is in male human urine. I am not clear if they themselves took a squat around them, but my friend was happy to oblige and took many a manly leak at the banana grove.

It has a sort of a kinky, 1950s science fiction theme: Angry Alien Lesbians Abduct Human Males into Slavery So that They Can Urinate at Banana Farm or something like that.

Do they pee on the garlic in Gilroy to make it more tasty?

Keep 'em cummin'!
Quote |