Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Top 5 saunas in BKK
View Single Post
Old 13th July 2005, 01:19 AM
josh4u

I know what you mean about Phetburi Road these days. Are you sure they've closed off that road permanently?

No sex message- sorry -all tourists can just ignore it as its booooring:

Sorry Icon, our beloved Leaders decided to build the elevated rail link overthere- the one which connects to the new airport. The piling will be such that the whole road will become unaccessable FOREVER after finished in abt 33 months.Just jampacked with pillars I guess. This according the BKK post. I truely hope they got it wron g but donot think so.More of this road I think uptill the junction with Asoke will also closed soon.Why they donot utilize Hopewell pillars or even upgrade the existing railtrack is totally beyond me- but I am just a stupid farang ofcourse.
Got stuck already once on pethaburi in the afternoon and once on RamIntra toll way!! early morning - both for over an hour. I think I will buy a van and get a driver (in thight white shorts) and do sexersize in the back of the van with some hot isan boy- I think its the only option.
Quote |