Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - best cum facial stories
View Single Post
Old 13th July 2005, 12:33 PM
cumslutinmadison
Cruiser

afternoon facial

Recently i was approached while in an online sex site by a man in this area. At first i didn't respond but he continued to send me im's and email telling me about his cock and what he wanted to do to me with it. However, he was persistent and one day i responded just to try to dissuade him.

We began chatting about his interest and i found my curiosity piqued. So i agreed to go over to his place that afternoon. i drove into his mobile home court thinking to myself, 'what have i gotten into?' but found his trailer easily. it looked neat and tidy which made me feel a bit less apprehensive about what was going to happen.

i parked, knocked on his door, and waited a moment. I heard footsteps approaching the door. The curtain was drawn to the side and i saw his eyes looking out at me. he opened the door and let me in. i looked at him...he was mid 40's, Latino, stocky build, and shorter than me. The sweat pants he was wearing did little to hide the rapidly rising bulge as he looked me over.

'Strip!'

i took my polo shirt off and dropped my shorts. Standing naked in front of him i felt him looking at my body.

'Come with me.'

I followed him into the back of his trailer into a bedroom. He turned and sat on the edge of the bed with his legs apart and his fat uncut cock standing straight up...quivering at me.

'Suck me!'

I was already falling to my knees. I started by licking his balls until he was moaning. He grabbed the sides of my head and forced his cock into my throat. Pumping my face into his lap and telling me what a natural cocksucker i was he continued to fuck my throat for what seemed like forever. He allowed me a couple opportunities to gasp for air while he used my mouth.

Pushing me off he stood next to the bed and told me to lay on my back on the bed. He then straddled my face so i was filled with his cock while his balls rested on my nose. He began fucking downwards into my mouth like it was his personal cum receptical. i felt his fingers begin to tease my asshole, slipping in and out, stretching me, forcing more and more fingers into me until i felt like his whole hand was inside me. whimpering i continued to worship his fat cock inside my mouth. his foreskin would slide up and down my throat opening as he pumped in and out of me. feeling him use me like a slut was sending me over the top to the point i was pleading with him to rape my mouth.

suddenly i felt him stuff three fingers deep into what was now his pussy to play with he raised up on his knees above my face. he began stroking himself while i started up at him whimpering from his assault on ass pleading with him to cum on me.

i watched the first spurt of cum erupt out of his cock and felt it splash across my eyes, blinding me, leaving me helpless under the spray of his hot load. he came for at least 3 minutes. spraying every inch of my face until i was dripping.

i felt him raise up from stradding my face. he roughly pulled his fingers out of me, disregarding my gasps, and told me to get dressed. throwing my clothing at me he made me get dressed. then he led me to his door by the arm. stumbing out the door with my eyes filled with cum and my clothes sticking to me i was able to get to my car. sitting in there in the afternoon sun i was forced to lick the cum off my fingers as i tried to clean my eyes enough to drive home. as i got enough vision to see i realized his neighbor was standing in her yard staring at me in disgust.

as i drove away i felt so degraded and was so ready to go back and plead with him to use me more.

i wasn't allowed to come back again but that experience and the feeling of his cum drying on my face as i drove home still gets me hard and eager to be cum covered again.
Quote |