Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Again, America gets it right, Europe gets it wrong
View Single Post
Old 14th July 2005, 04:09 PM
Doya66
Cruiser

Sounds to me...

...like a cut dick and a condom should keep you safe! If you're cut, be sure to have the condom, too. If you're not cut, use the condom only. You get the idea. In Africa, condoms are often not available or used, so there is a rate of infection that can support studies like this.

I'm not in favor of removing the foreskin (can't spell circum..., & there's no spell check here!). However, with the Catholic Church and other the American Ayatollahs ending the promotion of condoms in Africa (the US will be next, if they get their way!), we may need to go with clipping Africans for now, anyway. It's sad that the one tool we know works is not widely used.

I do wonder, though, what role hygiene plays. Again, I wouldn't count on washing my dick to keep safe, but... As a cut guy, I'm only vaguely aware of proper foreskin maintenance,but I do know it can be done!

And you think Europe's politics are screwed up? They may have given us Kafka, but only the US could produce Billy Graham!
Quote |