Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My personal Bangkok Report
View Single Post
Old 14th July 2005, 11:06 PM
KFC
Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to KFC Send a message via Yahoo to KFC

lvrofasians

I'm pleased you realise he probably goes to the Babylon when you're not there. he may be your bf when you're there, but he's probably someone else's the rest of the time.
I know several lads, that have more than one BF at a time, one up, one down, and one pending, it's just unfortunate if two turn up at the same time. in Fact, I personally have two myself like that, but they know I have a live-in BF in London, and if one of their other BF's turn up at the same time as I'm in Bkk, I'm realistic, and discrete, when they ignore me, and pretend they don't know me, and I know of another that is sent considerable sums of money each month, from one bf in Ireland, and one in Germany, both of whom, think he is exclusively theirs, but can you blame them?
We Farangs can be so possessive it's just not fair if you think they'll be faithfull to an absent friend the other side of the world.