Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Amount Of Cum
Thread: Amount Of Cum
View Single Post
Old 16th July 2005, 05:33 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Eh... who knows?

There sure haven't been any clinical studies: "Here, dude... cum in this cup. Then take zinc for a month and return to the medical center and cum in another cup."

I've heard mixed reviews on this. Zinc is a component of semen, but just because a guy takes a supplement doesn't necessarily mean his body is going to respond by making MORE semen just to utilize the zinc!

That being said... I take zinc myself. I also take saw palmetto and various other supplements. The thing is... I HAVE noticed an increase in semen over the last few years -- and most dudes seem to tell me "nice load, man."

But after being sucked for an hour minimum most times... it would seem likely that just about anyone would have a fairly powerful orgasm, right?

Edging also seems to help with this -- the closer I get repeatedly... I tend to cum big when I finally do explode.

Then again... I rarely jerk off so most of the time my balls are pretty full anyway. Even so... on rare occasions when I might jerk off every other day or something, I still see a decent amount of cum.

Try it and see. Keep well-hydrated, too.

No scientific basis for any of this, just purely observation. Maybe I'm getting more cum now than I did when I was younger simply because I have better and more intense sex along with more self-control when it comes to jerking off. Or maybe there's something to be said for a few supplements... I honestly don't know, but this question comes up ALL the time.
Quote |