Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BIGgest COCK
Thread: BIGgest COCK
View Single Post
Old 16th July 2005, 05:37 PM
9in4XXX
Cruiser

After years of being shy and scared a little bit, i finally got some balls and went to the big town to enter their Biggest Cock contest. It was at a bathouse that had a plywood wall set up with about 8 gloryholes in a line for each contestant. I didn't bring my personal fluffer and it showed as I couldn't get it up during the early stages of the contest, until this older gent. Came back stage with his big mighty 11" and wrist thick cock. I imeditaly got on my knees and started to suck his monster cock. I was really getting into his cock as my cock got real hard and the guys that we're watching me, told me to put my cock through the makeshift gloryhole wall. I was finally struting my thang for the others to enjoy. because of my shortcommings at first, I didn't finish in 1st place, though I had the biggest cock of all the contestants. But I was awarded for entering as I got to suck the biggest cock of the evening. I have seen him from time to time, since but never under the same circumstances. Man was he delicious.

Another time I was at a bookstore (a couple hours from where I live) that had gloryholes and the dude on the other end stuck his fingers in the hole for my attention. I slid my cock to him and he devoured my 9.5" x 6" cock and suck it good. As I ussually don't cum quickly I was getting ready to XXXplode as this guy was drowning on my cock with his throat. So I pulled back and to my amazement saw what he had, I stuck my tounge in the hole panting for his 12" thick cock. It dwarfed my cock, and I have what 99% say is the biggest cock they ever seen. I sniffed some poppers and started to work his cock. I worked him for a good 10 minutes when I felt him starting to shake, rattle and blow. I drank all his goo and his cock was still somewhat hard. He asked to come over to my booth where we played for another half hour or so taking turns sucking each other off. At that time, I thought anal sex was gross, but from time to time i think of those guys and wonder how it would feel to have each one of them taking turns on my virgin ass, while I sucked off the other guy.
Quote |