Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Highline Canal
Thread: Highline Canal
View Single Post
Old 19th July 2005, 10:20 PM
swallowscumm
Cruiser

tonight

Well, sucked one guy off, so it was a bit fun, but could have beeen better. I laid down on my back and he jerked off and shot his load on my chest and in my mouth. Another guy got scared and ran off because some guys were shouting in the distance, but at least I got a little action. I was in a jock, but took it off and walked naked for a while, very hot. I'd love to get a group, have y'all take turns in a circle fucking my mouth and then all gve me a nice cum bath and watch me suck it all down. How about tomorrow night, around 9:30? If interested, let me know...

And if you are the guy that gave me a load, thanks, I'll be jerking it off and swallowing my own load pretending it is yours. I stayed there for a bit using my fingers to wipe your semen off my chest and feed it to myself...... Very Nice, by the way! I'd love to suck down some more.........
Quote |